Health Safety and Environment Policy
Thai Sock Co., Ltd. committed to applying health, safety and environment systems to all activities and all processes of company. We strive to develop and implement effective environmental management systems as follow.
1. Protect the environment by striving to prevent pollution and eliminate the sources
2. Conduct business in accordance with laws and other related requirements as customer compliance standard
3. Continuously improve the environmental performance by defining and reviewing the achievement of objectives and goals appropriately and effectively
4. Engage and adopt technology that optimize the use of resources and minimize the consumption and wastage that may impact environment
5. Commit to reduce the amount of waste by adopting 3R principle (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)
6. Create health, safety and environmental awareness throughout organization by communication and training to staffs
7. All levels of supervisors are responsible to be role models, coach and motivate their team to work with good conscience to protect the environment
The company is willing to disclose this policy to public and stakeholders in order to develop sustainable environment system.